Lobbyist and Hearing Committee
We have a lobbyist! I bumped into Sen. Hayden yesterday and he told me that he was approached by a lobbyist (from a ‘big firm’) who wants to lobby on behalf of the Bill, pro bono. Great news…and look forward to meeting.
Beyond that, not too much to report…the Bill is not yet scheduled for a hearing. I was hoping to hear the date and time this afternoon, but hopefully will know tomorrow.
So, I thought I would give you info on the members of the first committee that will hear the Bill. Save their contact info cause these will be the folks that we call, email and meet with in preparation of the Hearing.
Health, Human Services and Housing Committee
- Chair: Sen. Kathy Sheran 120 Capitol St. Paul, MN 55155-1606 telephone 651-296-6153
- Vice Chair: Melissa Wiklund 303 Capitol St. Paul, MN 55155-1606 telephone# 651-297-8061
- Ranking Minority Member: Michelle R. Benson 115 State Office Building St. Paul, MN 55155-1206
- Chris Eaton 321 Capitol St. Paul, MN 55155-1606 telephone# 651-296-8869
- Tony Lourey 120 Capitol St. Paul MN 55155-1606 telephone # 651-296-0293
- Sean R. Nienow 105 State Office Building St. Paul 55155-1206 telephone: # 651-296-5419
- Jeff Hayden 208 Capitol St. Paul, MN 55155-1606 telephone: # 651-296-4261
- John Marty 323 Capitol St. Paul, MN 55155-1606 telephone: # 651-296-5645
- Julie A. Rosen 139 State Office Building St. Paul, MN 55155-1206 telephone: # 651-296-5713
- John A. Hoffman G-24 Capitol St. Paul, MN 55155-1606 telephone: #651-296-4154
- Carla J. Nelson 117 State Office Building St. Paul, MN 55155-1206 telephone: #651-296-4848